The West Aberdeenshire & Kincardine Conservative Branch is part of the Aberdeenshire Conservative & Unionist Association and is based on the current Westminster Parliamentary Boundaries.
This means we cover a large area stretching east to west from Westhill to Braemar and north to south from Alford to Laurencekirk.
The area includes the following Aberdeenshire Council wards
- East Garioch (part) – Blackburn
- West Garioch (part) – Kemnay
- Westhill & District
- Huntly, Strathbogie & Howe of Alford (part) – Alford, Monymusk, Leochel Cushnie and Tough.
- Aboyne, Upper Deeside & Donside
- Banchory & Mid Deeside
- North Kincardine
- Stonehaven & Lower Deeside
Within our boundaries we currently have 13 Conservative Aberdeenshire Councillors.
- West Garioch – Cllr Sebastian Leslie
- East Garioch - Cllr Dominic Lonchay
- Westhill & District – Cllr Ron McKail and Cllr Alistair McKelvie
- Huntly, Strathbogie & Howe of Alford – Cllr Moira Ingleby and Cllr Robbie Withey
- Aboyne, Upper Deeside & Donside - Cllr Paul Gibb
- Banchory & Mid Deeside – Cllr Ann Ross
- North Kincardine – Cllr Colin Pike
- Stonehaven & Lower Deeside – Cllr Wendy Agnew and Cllr Sandy Wallace
- Mearns – Cllr George Carr and Cllr Jeff Hutchison